Accreditation refers to compliance with an academic or standard set previously determined by an accreditation institution in the relevant field (education, service quality, compliance, etc.). It is a quality and assurance system that evaluates and monitors conformity and acceptability.
In the field of certification, accreditation can be achieved in different ways. When considered locally, records can be provided in databases developed by local government systems. However, such accreditations are still accepted locally; does not valid internationally.
Some of the advantages of accreditation are:
- It provides lifetime validity in certifications.
- It guarantees acceptability.
- It facilitates the operational workflow of public and private institutions.
- It ensures the provision and continuity of academic or institutional standards.
- It accelerates workflow processes with integrations.
- It enables certain standards to be carried between different countries.
- It ensures the validity of the documents provided, even if the providing institution terminates its activity.
- It provides verifiability and confirmability.
Have Any Questions?
You can send your questions to us.