European Education and Training Accreditation Center (EETAC) is an international accreditation system database established in United Kingdom in 2002.
Since the day it was founded, it has been operating in the direction of international accreditation and verification of the certificates they received at the end of the training provided by individuals and institutions.
Some of the advantages of EETAC Accreditation:
- It is an international accreditation database.
- Certificates become valid internationally.
- Certificates are accepted in countries such as England, France, Germany, etc.
- It is strictly valid for immigration applications with consular integrations.
- It is accepted in all public and private institutions.
- Certificates can be queried and confirmed.
- Even if the private educational institutions that provide the certificate are closed, the certificates of the certificate holders remain valid.
- With the consolidation of well-established universities in England and Europe, it provides prestige to the institutions that are members of the system.
Have Any Questions?
You can send your questions to us.